The InterContinental Paris le Grand, a luxury hotel in the 9th arrondissement of Paris
The Palais Garnier, iconic Parisian department stores, Haussmannian boulevards with their theatres, the Rue de la Paix and its luxury boutiques as well as the Place Vendôme, home to the world’s finest jewellers…
The InterContinental Paris le Grand is at the heart of these emblematic Parisian streets and sites that are famous the world over.
Take the metro or bus, come on foot, by car, plane or train, all roads lead to the InterContinental Paris le Grand! Welcome to the most beautiful city in the world and an unforgettable experience.
How to come to the hotel?
Our concierge team remains at you disposal to organise your transfer from the airports or the train stations : firstname.lastname@example.org
By plane :
- International Airport Roissy Charles de Gaulle –The shuttle Roissy bus serves directly at the Auber bus station.
- International Airport Paris Orly
By bike :
- Bike Station : Garnier Opera
By train :
- Gare du Nord Train Station : TGV railway, Thalys train, Eurostar railway
- Gare Saint-Lazare Train Station : 10 minutes à pied
By metro :
- N3 Line : Opera and Havre-Caumartin stations
- N7 Line : Opera and Chaussée d’Antin La Fayette stations
- N8 Line : Opera station
- RER A : Auber station
By car :
- Parking Edouard VII, in front of the 23 rue Caumartin (250 places)
- Parking Olympia, 7 rue Caumartin, (50 places)
- Parking Vendôme, Place Vendôme, (1500 places)
- Bike station : rue de la Paix, rue du 4 Septembre, rue Chaussée d’Antin
By Bus :
- Lines n°42 et n°52 : Capucines-Caumartin Station
- Lines n°20, n°29, n°81, n°95, N15, N16 : Opéra Station